I found this in
's profile. I thought it would be interesting to do.
EDIT: I redid it a little bit to what I really wanted. The first time was right when I woke up.
# Make a post in your journal. The post should contain your list of 10 holiday wishes. The wishes can be anything at all, from simple and fun to really big. The important thing is to make sure these wishes are things you really, truly want.
# If you find something you can grant that requires contact outside of DA, either leave your email or note that person.
# Also, make sure you post some version of these guidelines in your journal, so that others can join in and participate to spread the holiday joy!
# Surf around your friend list to see who has posted their list.
And now here's the important part:
# If you see a wish you can grant, and it's in your heart to do so, make someone's wish come true. Sometimes someone's trash is another's treasure and your junk or connections might make all the difference to someone else.
# You needn't spend money on these wishes unless you want to. The point isn't to put people out, it's to provide everyone a chance to be someone else's holiday elf. Gifts can be made anonymously or not,it's your call.
# There are no rules with this project, no guarantees, and no strings attached. Just...wish, and it might come true. Give, and you might receive. And you'll have the joy of knowing you made someone's holiday special.
REMEMBER this is about ways you can help people through what you have. You do not need to blow all your savings on this , it is simply to get that good feeling when you help people out
My Wish List
1) I hope that everyone on my watch list will grant at least one wish of someone elses, and maybe put up a list of their own.
2) I wish I could have more Zelda based stuff. It's my favorite video game ever.
3) I wish for someone to buy a print out of my gallery, just once, so I can feel what its like to get paid for my work. I know I'm no professional photographer, but I really like my work and I know I'm an amateur at it, but I would really love this or to have more people watch my work would be fine.
4) I want another fluffy kitten, I know I can't have have one now, but I want one.
5) I wish I can get xmas cards sent to me. *I never have them sent to me
If you want to ecard me-my email is firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want my home address, please note me and I'll give it to you.
6) I wish for a Nikon or Canon 10.0mp dlsr camera so I can start school *school won't allow me to get my degree if I don't have a dslr camera, which is all I can think about and I want to be a better photographer* I know this is a big wish, but that's what I really want.
7) I noticed that alot of people are asking for cd mixes. I wouldn't mind getting one. That would be awesome. If you go to send me one, please note me and I'll give you my address. And please include the band and song names. ^^
8) I love jewelry and I love wearing necklaces. I wish that someone would make me a necklace. I love all colors and I wear normally a '16 to '18 necklace line. My favorite stuff to wear are cute things.
9) I wish to have the new kodak printer so I don't have to go to Walmart just to print my photos.
10) I wish to get more dragon, fairy items. I absolutely love dragons, whether they are cute or scary. And fairies are just plain awesome! If you want to send me one, just note me and I'll give you my address there.
Also, I know that it said 10 wishes, but I would love to have an animated icon, that is a black and white cat in a pirate outfit. I have a picture of my cat here-[link]
I love pirates, and I love my cat, so that would be awesome to have!
Holiday Wishes so far-
A drawn photo of my cat and a dragon by
An icon made for me :thumb146566714: by
Wishes I have done-
To have more sales at
's etsy store- Bought $5 item- [link]
, not much, but it's a sale and her works are wonderful! Check them out here- [link]
Becoming friends with
Made a fanart for
's dragon people-[link]
can see her dragon's here- [link]